Noticias Smallville - Justin Hartley contracted for a potensial season 10

Noticias


Newsarama.com recently talked with Justin Hartley about the two-hour Smallville movie Absolute Justice, upcoming episode Disciple and a potensial season 10.

Nrama: The way it's been sounding, it's looking like there may be a Season 10. Are you signed on for that?

Hartley:Yeah, but I'm looking for a lot more money. I'm going to renegotiate for a sh*t load more money. [laughs] No, I'm kidding. But yeah. That's something I am signed on for. So the way it works is that, to be quite honest with you, if they want me on the show next year, if there is a Season 10...then they have me contracted. And if they don't want me on the show, then they can let me go. That's kind of the way it works. It works in their favor. So I have to mind my p's and q's. I have to be nice. Know what I mean? I can't just be a jerk. [laughs]

Source: newsarama.com
News for Dra Cristina Yang

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario